I have decades of public speaking experience going back to experiences planning and running large events in high school, college, and as a summer camp staff member. I took my skills from to the professional stage through involvement in the local tech community and conference circuit. Here is a selection of events where I have had an opportunity to hop on stage.
Conference Breakout Sessions
- UPCOMING – FinCon 2018 – Using Masterminds to Grow Your Success (September 2018) – Orlando, Florida
- Fame & Profit Lab – How Podcasting Fits into My Business (August 22, 2017) – Anaheim, California
- TBEX – How to Turn Your Freelance Side Hustle into a Full-Time Job (May 5, 2017) – Huntsville, Alabama
- FinCon – Turning Your Hobby into a $40,000 Per Year Side Income (September 21, 2016) – San Diego, California
- Using Social Media to Boost Your Bottom Line, Ventura County Professional Women’s Network, Oxnard, CA (July 12, 2018). Media coverage.
- Budgeting for Everyday Life, Parent Empowerment Day, Department of Social Services of San Luis Obispo County (May 22, 2018)
- Teen Voice Leadership Summit, Ventura, CA (March 2, 2018)
- Social Media 101 – B’nai Brith Denver
- Israel and the Media – B’nai Brith Denver
- Ignite FinCon 2016 – How to be a DJ (September 23, 2016)
- Ignite FinCon 2015 – Things You Need to Do Before You Leave FinCon (September 18, 2015)
- Ignite FinCon 2014 – How to Become a B-List Blogger (September 18, 2014)
- Ignite FinCon 2013 – How to Become Kind of a Big Deal (October 18, 2013)
- Ignite Denver 12 – Stop Working for Your Money, Make It Work for You (October 24, 2012)
- Ignite FinCon 2012 – Why Denver is Way Better Than the City You Live In (September 7, 2012)
- Ignite Denver 11 – How to Start a Blog That Doesn’t Suck (June 14, 2012)
- Ignite Chanukah 2011 – Flashing Jewish People (December 14, 2011)
Like what you see? Contact me for information on booking me for your next event!